π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš 𝟷𝟢 πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ

First blog task

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?

I'm looking forward to study film.

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to learn video editing skills.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media (5-9)?

I want to hopefully achieve a grade 7 or higher.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

I mostly watch anime series all the time. The last film I watched was (also from an anime) Jujitsu Kaisen 0.

5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? Why would an audience like it?

It appealed to an audience because it's a Japanese animated film. An audience would like this because it's about dark fantasy.

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)

I have used my phone to access the internet.

7) What device do you use most to access the media?

I use my phone mostly to access the media because my phones always on me and it's easy to access everything.

8) Watch this clip from acclaimed BBC drama series Doctor Who

Watched the clip

9) Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

The casting of Jodie Whittaker is a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who because the fans went crazy over it

10) What aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 

The audience might enjoy: 
the inside of the machines aspects.
the tragedy.
the changes in scenes.
 


Comments